Now that you have created your projects and shared them with your loved ones, it’s time for them to view your Assemblr Studio projects.
In Assemblr Studio itself, there are two options to view your projects; be it through the mobile app or web browser using our Web AR feature. We want to offer the best way for you to enjoy your projects in any way possible!
If you want to view the project for yourself, you can simply use the Assemblr Studio mobile app and show it to everyone. However, if you want to let everyone enjoy your project, make sure to share your project’s link with everyone, so they can open it on the web browser.
In this article, we’ll get to know more about the different viewing options available on Assemblr Studio, as well as how to view the projects. Let’s go!
Be it on your mobile app or web browser, you have three different ways to view your projects: 3D view, marker-based AR, or even markerless AR.
However, this one depends on your sharing preferences. If you tick all these boxes while you share, people can see the three of them.
On the other hand, if you only want people to see one or two among the three options, you can simply tick only that one option.
1. Click or tap on your project’s link, or open your project from Assemblr Studio mobile app and choose “View”.
2. You’ll be directed to the project’s page. Click or tap on “View in 3D”.
3. Your project is now available on the 3D view!
1. Tap your project’s link from your mobile devices (smartphones or tablets), or open your project from Assemblr Studio mobile app and click “View”.
2. Once you’re on your project’s page, tap the “Scan Marker” option.
3. Scan your QR or custom marker.
4. Wait for a bit, and your AR will pop up above the marker!
1. Tap on your project’s link, or open your project from Assemblr Studio mobile app and tap “View”.
2. You’ll be directed to the project’s page. Tap on “Place It in Your Room”.
3. Scan your surroundings to pop up the AR around you.
4. Wait for a bit, and once the yellow circle appears, tap on it. Your AR is now around you, and feel free to resize or relocate the AR however you’d like!
Did you feel enlighten? Let's try viewing your projects on Assemblr Studio, and get everyone engaged with your fascinating projects!